I explore life and the world around me through the challenge of creating. I work in a variety of materials: metal, glass, stone, and found objects. I especially love to make jewelry, where I get lost in a tiny world of my own. I live and work in Galion, Ohio, where I enjoy gardening and cooking, when I'm not working in my studio, that is.
Currently, I teach jewelry making at the Mansfield Art Center and offer private tutoring by appointment. Each year, I exhibit my work at select art fairs around Ohio and the Midwest.
You can find my work displayed at these fine establishments:
- Local Roots in Wooster, Ohio
- Blush Boutique at Coventry in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Heights Arts in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Fra Angelica Studio & Gallery in downtown Cleveland, Ohio
- Urban Handmade in Yellow Springs, Ohio
- Indigenous, A Handcrafted Gallery in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Wholly Craft in Columbus, Ohio
- The Statehouse Museum Shop in Columbus, Ohio